Welcome to Fortis Hospitality Supply Co.
Our contact information
Fortis Hospitality Supply Co.
1235 Humbracht Circle, Suite A
Bartlett, IL 60103
630-855-6145(between 8:00 a.m. and 4 p.m. (CST time zone)
No Minimum Order/ NecessaryFreight
- UPS, Fedex or Truck Freight charges are additional on all orders unless otherwise specified.
- The customer is responsible for outbound and return freight charges on any merchandise returned other than for factory defect.
Free Shipping Policy
Free shipping is limited to the contiguous United States. Not all products are eligible for free shipping.
Shortages or Damages
Please inspect all deliveries upon receipt, Shortages or damaged products must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
Notice of Colors and Packaging
Colors shown in catalog are as accurate as possible: some variations may exist. For bedspreads, draperies and upholstered goods or when color is critical, please request swatch sample.
Packaging of products may vary
Return Policy & Procedures
- A request for a return of a stock item must be made within 7 days. Requests for returns for factory defects must be made within 30 days.
- We are not responsible for any merchandise sent to our warehouse or our vendors without a return authorization number. Merchandise may never be returned directly to a vendor without our approval and a return authorization number. YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED FOR ANY PRODUCT RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
- Custom merchandise may not be returned except for factory defect. These items include, but are not limited to, lampshades, draperies, upholstered furniture, any printed or engraved items and any customer made merchandise.
- Mattresses and bedding items are not returnable except for factory defect.
- Stock merchandise may be returned with a return authorization number. There is a 20% restocking charge and the customer is responsible for outbound and return freight charges including the cost of the call tags. Merchandise must be unused in the original packaging and in restock-able condition.
- Factory stock drops may be returned, however the customer is responsible for outbound and return freight charges as well as the applicable factory restocking charges. Merchandise must be unused in the original packaging and in restock-able condition.
- Return checks will be accessed a $30.00 charge.
In the event you have to cancel an order, we will provide you with a Cancellation Confirmation ONLY if the cancellation call is made prior to the product either shipping or our placing the order with the manufacturer. If we can successfully cancel the order we will provide you a cancellation confirmation in writing via fax. If the item(s) have already shipped or it is too late to cancel with the manufacturer, return policies apply as detailed above and you will be responsible for the applicable restocking fees plus the cost of shipping both outbound and for the return.
Pricing and Terms
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice. Due to unexpected market changes or conditions our vendors may change the cost and availability of their product to distributors. Therefore our pricing and product availability is subject to change without notice.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected to process orders:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
How That Information Is Used:
This information is used such as to your fill your order, to contact buyers if they have questions, or to send email with special offers or to provide your phone number to the shipper for the delivery.